Film production is mainly an extended, as well as the multi-step process of making movies. This may take years to complete. Film productions have five main phases. Some of the important facts to know about film production Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Different stages involved in film production
Some of the important stages involved in film production:
- The development stage is an important step in film production. This particular phase of the production process mainly includes fleshing out the story idea, documenting the draft of the script, as well as breaking the financial logistics of the project.
- Pre-production mainly involves completing the shooting script, finding the locations of the shoot as well as figuring out the production budget.
- The production stage, also known as the principal photography, is when the shooting mainly begins.
- The post-production phase is the phase when the audio and visual materials are mainly cut together to create the film. An editor mainly gathers footage shot-by-shot, adds the music.
Benefits of the film production
The benefits of film production are as below:
- This mainly helps in increase in economic activity as well as investment
- This also helps in increasing the local employment opportunities
- They also trade for local businesses
- This also contributes to the local business associations
- Film making also support the different types of community events
- They also provide the community improvements
These are some of the important facts to know about film production in Singapore and some of the great benefits of it.